Monday, May 7, 2012

And baby {K} makes 3...

This is the first time I have gotten to capture this family, but had met their mom along the way at some of the Thirty-One Parties I consulted.  These are some of the cutest kids ever and how well behaved.  Our session got a little long for them as the newest addition was so happy and content just staying awake and taking in all that was going on around her.  I have to say what a perfect baby she is though, as she let me move her around so much and never made a peep, the whole while being awake!
Here are the older siblings...All of their eyes were just amazing!

And I just love {C}'s curls!

And last but not least...the new addition.  She was only 3 weeks old, but as alert and strong as a 4 month old!  I got her to sleep for about 20 minutes and loved what I got...
I just had to share one to show how beautiful her eyes are too...

Thanks {C} Family for choosing me to capture your perfect kids!  I hope we get to meet up again soon...

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns